Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Happy Australia Day

Happy Australia Day!

Today I have added google adsense, a counter and link to Get Firefox, my browser of choice. All can be found in navigation sidebar on the left.

I have been considering using e-bay as a tool on the road, selling various items I come across on my journey - if you have any feedback or comments regarding this it would be appreciated. Any ideas on what would sell well? I was thinking from unusual antiques or trinkets to souvenirs from little towns like spoons, badges etc. I have never sold anything as yet on e-bay however I am in the process of learning and starting a few Auctions in the coming week.

I have only mapped a very preliminary route around the country. Where to be and when can vary so much in terms of climate and special events in various locations. Also should we leave on a special day like ANZAC day etc? Once these questions are answered I will contact various companies for support and sponsorship for joint web advertising etc. I'll keep you posted once I get closer to this most important stage.

No comments: