Monday, June 20, 2005

Blogging 360australia.blogspot.com

Hi Sunrise Team!
Your team Rocks! Thanks for bringing us Breakfast TV choice in the mornings :)

I have had a 'live journal' at freedom4life.com since 05/02/03. A few things stopped working properly however I have started an addon Blog at 360australia.blogspot.com provided by blogger.com by google. This is for a trip 360 degrees around Australia in a motorhome taking 360 degree photos for the web Daily for 12 months. This blog will record all the ups and downs, trials and tribulations or as I prefer to say 'record history live'. As a blogger I just want to add my contribution to history.

I think a Sunrise Blog would be great to show us some behind the scenes stories and daily happenings.

Maybe 7 or Sunrise would be keen to become involved or advertise on my motorhome/website?

Hope this finds you well, best wishes,
Christian, Golden Beach Q

P. S I started work at McDonald's when I was 14. It kick started my career and was a strong reason I was choosen by future employers.

No comments: