Thursday, July 14, 2005

Happy New Year 05/06


11:11 10/7/2005
As a new year begins I begin a new financial journey, that I'd like to outline here.
I'm sitting outside in the sun and wind after last weekends Gold Coast flood which they compared with 1974 however the clean up and disappearance of the waters was astonishingly quick. In the same week a bomb hit comet Temple 1, we had Live 8 concerts, G8 met, the 8th Apostle in the Bight collapsed, terror bombs in London the day after winning Olympics 2012! Wow intense week it was, all while I'm relocating home and deciding that this trip needs planning and preparation physically therefore I will settle in a home near an Office I will establish myself in untill the motorhome is packed and ready for departure.

On a personal note, I will spend some time learning the Investment Real Estate market. Smart Real estate is the best superannuation anyone can learn. I like to be different, unique and moral in my efforts so I hope to offer unique additions like a 'sister' property on the Moon of Earth (©tm2005CC2k) as well as being environmentally friendly to both earth and moon.
Until departure, please stay with this journey, as it will be very special once I start on the road. Until then I will be located on the Sunshine Coast, Q. continuing to improve and add to this Journey Web log.

I am pleased to announce I have remained using the outstanding services of ACN (Australian Communication Network) for mobile and landline network connection. Continuing to use 3 for PDA. If you want low mobile caps and free local calls from your landline plus untimed long distance the email or Yahoo! me when I'm online for more details about your country.

Until next time, have fun and keep smiling :)
Christian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Subliminal uses can include some wonderful stuff. Have you seen www.innertalk.com?